The radiator for your Land Rover SUV or crossover plays an important role in keeping your engine cool and functional. As a main component that drives your engine's coolant system, the process of cooling down your engine is simple. It works like this.
Your engine runs and generates heat. The coolant, or antifreeze, is pumped through a series of hoses via water pump. The fluid is pressurized by the radiator cap, and as the coolant flows absorbing the engine heat, it is returned to the radiator where a set of fins help cool the fluid. In turn, the fluid is recycled to cool the engine again.
Over time, radiators can see their share of damage and complications. Because they are located at the front end of the engine compartment, it not uncommon for road debris to bounce up and damage the fins. If damaged, you may notice a coolant leak. Other signs of radiator complications are:
- A syrupy smell which indicates a coolant leak
- Antifreeze that has become sludgy
- Check engine light for overheating
- Unusual engine noises
Choose a Reliable Replacement | Pick A Genuine OEM Land Rover Radiator
When the time arrives for you to replace your Land Rover radiator, choose confidently by getting paired with the OEM items designed to fit your vehicle. Once you locate the radiator parts you need, place an order, and we'll have your genuine auto parts shipped directly to your door.
No results found for "radiators". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!